EBCF strives for the relief of poverty, unemployment, low level of communication skills and isolation experienced by people living within the West Midlands. Over the last 20 years the organisation has grown from strength to strength empowering customers to make the best decisions about learning, training and work opportunities. We promote job creation, job retention and economic regeneration. In particular we promote and facilitate the establishment of community and co-operative enterprises; and encourage employers to recruit talent from within their local communities.
We promote and establish projects and facilities for the advancement of good health, independent living, family values and good parenting and for the provision of leisure and recreational activities.
Our Core Services
- Information, Advice and Guidance,
- Employability including career mapping and planning, job search and application, weekly jobclub, CV support, interview techniques and preparation,
- Setting up email accounts and online job searches, including Universal Jobmatch accounts,
- ‘Training Services- including Functional Skills, Pre Esol, ESOL with Citizenship, SIA, IT, Hospitality, Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Transport, Construction and QCFs.
- Empowerment and Mentoring,
- Qualified Trainers and Advisors.